It’s a good day when…
- I find a new coffee shop with the perfect ambience and fast wifi
- I have an airline ticket waiting in my inbox
- I exercise without hating every minute of it
- I don’t have to wake up to an alarm
- I don’t have to wake up to an alarm to go to a job that I hate
- I get to watch the World Cup and yell at the TV
- I don’t bite or pick my nails for long enough to justify a fresh mani pedi :)
- I get an email from somebody who’s planning to travel to Central America and they thank me for a helpful post that I wrote
- My husband surprises me by cleaning the bathroom without me asking him to
- I get to eat Sea Salt Caramel gelato
- I buy a new pair of shoes
- I go out for brunch and Eggs Benedict is on the menu - my absolute favourite!
- I get a new freelance client
- I’m about to start my period and a jar of Nutella is waiting for me in the cupboard
- I get to talk to my best friend and we giggle and say dumb shit and she just gets me
- I check off every item on my to-do list.
What are the little things that make you more appreciative of a good day? Share them with me in the comments below!
bloglovin - instagram - pinterest - twitter